Well there is another week come and gone, just like that, I can't believe how fast everything goes by when you are out on a mission.
Again, we have spent pretty much all our time searching, and looking, and have not had many opportunities to teach other than our short little lessons we sometimes try to teach to people on the street who seem interested.
So not a whole lot to report about this week, we did have Zone Conference on Friday, that was great. It was our first one with the new mission president. I like him a lot, I think he is great and as much as I loved President Engbjerg, it is nice to have an American mission President. We talked a lot about how the whole mission is in a state of finding right now and that we really need to do our best to find those who are searching. It can be pretty tricky sometimes, especially when it seems like everyone hates us and doesn't want anything to do with us. On the bright side, it has cooled off a bit here.
On Saturday we did have a Culture night with Sister Kimball, we went over to the fountain by our house out in Biskupin and watched the fountain show that they have there at the beginning of every hour. It was raining too, and we didn't have umbrellas so it was an adventure. I took lots of pictures for you Mom, don't worry, and I posted pictures too!
Well, I will try to write some stuff down this week that we do so that I will have more to talk about next week!
Thanks for reading!
-Starszy Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment