Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 48

Well... it has been a crazy flurry of business in the Office here especially over the holiday weekends. And unfortunately I am totally exhausted right now because we have just spent most of the day driving to and from Białystok to drop off baggage for an Elder out there. So i'm pretty beat.

Christmas was great, especially being able to talk to my family at home :D and between Wegilia (Christmas Eve Dinner) and all the food we ate on Christmas I was absolutely stuffed...as in I ate more food than I ever want to see again. And of course, I have pictures that I should hopefully be posting soon, since last week should have been blog but got offset because it was Christmas Day. So I have a bunch of pictures that need to be uploaded now, including a couple movies from what I recorded last night for Sylwester (New Year's Eve) The movies really say it all...it was quite an event, nothing like I have ever seen before.

We are staying busy here in the Office, I am still helping everyone out with their computer problems and all is well :) It was really sad to say goodbye to the last group of departing missionaries because I have so many friends in that group. Our Mission is sooooo young right now. About 52% of our whole mission is at about 4 months or less in the Country and about 90% at about a year. It is insane. There are only 6 Elders in the whole mission that have been here longer than my group! Crazy huh. Well, I gotta get to uploading those pictures and also to fixing my computer, I am installing Windows 7 on it, but the instal disc is scratched...so I have some things I have to fix...of course :)

Love you all and have a Wonderful New Year!!! Życzę wam szczęśliwego nowego roku!

-Starszy Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that you are in the office, warm, and doing what you like! Glad you had a great Christmas and gorged yourself...nothing like it! You're in our thoughts and prayers. Sophie at age 10 still dreams of being a Polish missionary. Love you, Aunt Suey

    ReplyDelete